Sunday, October 17, 2010

American Crafts Blog Challenge

This week's challenge was to scrap a girly layout. Yeah, not so hard for me, considering I only have one daughter! I scrap girly pretty much all the time! This layout ended up being a combination of a sketch by Juliana Michaels and a lift from the Oct. issue of CK, with a little bit of my own ideas thrown in there for good measure! I used my American Crafts Dear Lizzy Enchanted goodies BIG time on this one! Cardstock is Bazzill. All PPs are Dear Lizzy Enchanted. Dimensional and metal embellies are Dear Lizzy Enchanted. Journaling cards are Dear Lizzy Enchanted. Thickers are Dear Lizzy Fantastic, Bliss, Fancy and American Crafts Stroll. Doilies are Wilton. Fabric flowers were made with Dear Lizzy Spring fabric paper. The larger one is topped with a Dear Lizzy Enchanted fabric brad. TFL!

1 comment: