Monday, October 11, 2010

Boo Wreath

I have been wanting to make one of these wreaths for over a year now, ever since I saw this project posted on ACherryonTop.com. I actually attempted one last year, got frustrated and gave up! So this year, when I decided to try again, I made a few alterations. I used a smaller wreath form (10in. instead of 12in.), wider strips (1/2in. instead of 1/4in.) and heavier weight paper. All papers are Echo Park Happy Halloween. Chipboard banner is Maya Road. Letters are also Echo Park Happy Halloween. The cardstock "web" was cut with my Cricut using the Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge and Core'dinations Black Magic cardstock. Spiders are Recollections. Ribbons are Making Memories and Daisy D's. TFL!


3 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job! I love it! THanks so much for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness. Here I am blog surfing and I see this. I have to make of these. HAVE to. I wonder if I could do a fall/thanksgiving motif? I only have 10 days until Halloween so I need a Plan B. *off to the craft store*

    I love your layouts, by the way!

    ReplyDelete