Monday, November 8, 2010

Altered Christmas Frame Wreath

The ACOT November Crop was this past weekend and of course, that means fabulous classes, awesome challenges and just tons of fun and inspiration all around! The class I was most looking forward to was this Altered Christmas Frame Wreath and was taught by the fabulous Jess. Here is a link to the class, so that you can make your own if you would like! I used nearly all Echo Park Merry Christmas PPs on mine, with a little help from some Maya Road ribbon, Kaisercraft and Prima pearls. The bingo card is a digi element from this kit. TFL!




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing!!!! I love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing!!!
    I love the frame! Echo Park has the most awesome papers!!! Love them!!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Paper Issues!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Hope you don't mind me featuring you on my blog! You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete