Friday, December 10, 2010

A Plethora of Homemade Hair Pretties!

How's that for a title? ;) The past week or so, I have been busy making hair clips and headbands for my daughter and 3 nieces. I used scrappy supplies from a lot of different manufacturers and used up lots of stash!
Made with Imaginisce Cottage Christmas flowers and Daisy D's jewels.
Made with American Crafts ribbon and blinged out with my Imaginisce i-Rock and jewels!
Made with American Crafts ribbon using this tutorial!


More American Crafts ribbon made into korker bows and attached to thin headbands instead of barrettes.

This mix is for my oldest niece. Korker bows made with American Crafts and Offray ribbon, flower clips made using Bo Bunny, Petaloo, Creative Imaginations and Daisy D's flowers and Karen Foster jewel brads. Ribbon barrettes made with American Crafts ribbon and blinged with Imaginisce i-Rock and jewels.

These flower clips are to go on crocheted headwraps that I bought off of Etsy.com. They are for my two baby nieces. Flowers are Imaginisce, Bo Bunny, Heidi Swapp, Daisy D's, Creative Imaginations and Queen and Co. Jewel brads are Imaginisce and Karen Foster. TFL!

1 comment: