Tuesday, May 3, 2011

ACOT May Challenges and PageMaps!

The Challenges for May are up at A Cherry on Top! There is totally awesome inspiration there, go and check it out! Everyone has worked really hard this month (as always!) to bring you some great challenges. It was my turn this month to do the Scraplift the GCT Challenge. This month's Guest Creative Team member is Lisa (javalove). I scraplifted her "These Ducks Can Catch" layout, using Bo Bunny's Ad Lib line.

I also contributed a layout for the Fashion Findings challenge, using Echo Park's For the Record line.
The ACOT Paper CT also had an incredible opportunity to work with PageMaps this month! We all love Becky Fleck's sketches and everyone did an awesome job with their layouts. Go and check them out here! I'm so proud of my fellow CT-ers! They totally rocked this! Here's my layout, using My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary.


1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful LOs! I especially like the "Little Flower" with the doilies.

    ReplyDelete