Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am a BAD blogger!

It has been forever since I blogged.

For-ev-er.

That might have something to do with the fact that it has also been forever since I scrapped! And since originally I was just going to use this blog as a place to post my scrap projects, it's been a little neglected this summer. Not that anyone reads it anyway, LOL!

I have decided, however, that it might just be good for me to have someplace to just get out all the things that are swimming around in my head on a daily basis. Because then maybe they'll stop swimming around and driving me crazy!

So from now on, I'm going to try to make an effort, at least every couple of days, to come here and just write about what's going on with me. What's going on in my head. What's driving me crazy because I can't figure it out or I can't fix THIS MINUTE. And then, maybe, that will help me have a little bit more sanity. (Because, let's face it, with the history of mental illness in my family, I need all the sanity I can muster!)

No comments:

Post a Comment