Monday, June 14, 2010

ABCs of Me

I found this on this blog and it looked like fun. So I thought, why not? Here goes!

ABCs of Me

A- Age: 30
B- Bed Size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: Pretty much all of them!
D- Dog's Name: Don't have a dog
E- Essential "start your day" item: Water (boring, I know!)
F- Favorite color: Red
G- Gold or Silver: Silver (although I really don't wear much jewelry)
H- Height: 5'6"
I- Instruments you play(ed): Piano (briefly and not very well)
J- Job Title: Mom
K- Kid(s): One
L- (apparently there was no L!)
M- Mom's name: Cheri
N- Nicknames: Mandi (yeah, technically, "Mandi" isn't really my legal name)
O- Overnight hospital stay other than childbirth: Appendectomy
P- Pet Peeve: When my dh falls asleep in the living room
Q- Quote from a movie: "Beautiful. Gorgeous. Wish you were here." -Meg Ryan in French Kiss
R- Right or Left-handed: Left
S- Siblings: 3 younger sisters
T- Time you wake up: Basically when my dd comes and gets me up and not a minute sooner!
U- Underwear: Yes. Enough said.
V- Vegetable you dislike: Green beans (Ugh, yuck, yuck, yuck.)
W- Ways you drink your coffee: Starbucks- Grande White Mocha, At Home- Vanilla Caramel creamer and way more sugar than you want to know about!
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth and CT to dignose appendicitis
Y- Yummy food you make: Everything I make is yummy! Don't believe me? Ask my dd! Oh, wait, you can't! ;)
Z- Zoo favorite: Beluga whales

So there you go! The ABCs of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment