Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bo Bunny "Dad" Layout Challenge




I had so much fun with this one trying to get creative with my scraps of Snowy Serenade! I know, I know, but it's the only line I found that matches my daughter's snowsuit so well! I've just got one more snow layout to do and hopefully I can eke the little bit I have left out to finish it! Anyway, for this layout, I used the negative that was left after die-cutting a bracket shape for the previous Bo Bunny layout challenge. I mounted that on purple cardstock. I trimmed my photos to 4" and mounted them on another piece of Snowy Serenade PP. Then I border punched Ocean Double Dot cardstock for my border strip. I covered a chipboard heart in layers of blue tissue paper and glittered it to make it look frosty. The snowflakes are Little Yellow Bicycle. I Stickled one with Icicle Stickles and covered the other two in fine glitter. Letters are LAX and Sprinkles Glitter Thickers. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment