Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Bo Bunny Layout Challenge

It's been a while since I did a Bo Bunny layout challenge. A looooonnnnngggg while. This one just spoke to me and I went all out! I've been saving these Olivia PPs for when I got our pumpkin patch pictures printed. And oh, were they perfect! All PPs are Olivia, even the background, which is Olivia Nectar. The large layered scallopped circle was cut with my Cricut and the Lovely Floral Lite cartridge, Olivia Stripe PP and Olive Double Dot cardstock. Glittered cardstock is DCWV. Trims are Making Memories and, I *think*, Creative Imaginations. Flowers are all various Prima, including some of the E.line flowers that I colored using Tea Party Smooch Spritz. Brads are all Olivia iCandy brads. Leaves are hand cut from the Olivia Honeydew PP. Journaling page is Olivia Noteworthy. Letters are American Crafts Stroll Thickers. TFL!

3 comments:

  1. how sweet is she! awesome awesome pg.! love the mix of papers, textures and colors...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cluster of flowers is awesome!

    ReplyDelete