Monday, January 3, 2011

Resolutions and Goals

Okay, here we go. I'm going to actually try and get these down and put them out there for all the world to keep me accountable to! (Did that sentence even make sense?) Honestly, I really stink at keeping resolutions, but if I don't even make them, then I make no effort AT ALL to change and that's even worse! So THIS is the year that I will keep my resolutions all year! (I know, I know, but I really am going to try!)

Resolutions:
1. I am not going to spend any money on scrapping/craft supplies for myself, with the exception of adhesives. Any new supplies will have to come from gifts, prizes won, gift cards, points accumulated at ACOT and my ACOT Secret Sister.
2. Get healthy! This basically entails cutting waaaaaaayyyy back on the Mountain Dew, drinking a lot more water, exercising using a combo of Wii Fit, Leslie Sansone walking videos and actual walks outdoors. Also changing my eating habits and working on portion control.
3. Devotions every day. Right now I'm going to start out with "God's Little Devotional Book for Moms" and "The One Year Book of Christian History." I'm also going to try and get back into journaling in my gratitude journal.

Goals:
1. Blog more.
2. Better school planning.
3. Scrap more.
4. Start earlier on Christmas gift making.
5. Cross stitch more and finish up projects already completed.
6. Try more new recipes.

I think that's enough! Truth be told, I'm already feeling overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment