Friday, April 8, 2011

Lots of Scrapping Planned for this Weekend!

That's right boys and girls! (Okay, mainly just girls, LOL!) I think the mojo is finally back! I've got several projects to work on this weekend and I am excited! I just got some fun supplies via Fed Ex today and I'm expecting another box tomorrow! ;) Here's what was in today's box!


Seriously, that Pink Paislee twine is SO YUMMY! Can't wait to use that on a layout. Tomorrow's box is going to be full of Imaginisce Berrylicious goodness AND a new border punch!


I've got at least two layouts and an altered project that I want to get done this weekend. I'm really excited about the altered project. I *may* even get brave and do a tutorial along with it. We'll see. I'm not so good at tutorials. But this one I think I could manage. I really need to get a tripod to help me out. I had one, but then I apparently got rid of the plate that attaches the camera to the tripod when we replaced the camera forever ago! How I managed that, I honestly do not know! I am so smart! S-M-R-T! ;) So now I need to get a new tripod. Maybe once all this government shutdown nonsense is over.


Anyone else have fun scrappy plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment